Annons:
Tagminimalist-living
Read 828 times
Niklas
2019-02-12 14:54

Would you consider owning just 86 items?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

The stuff you see in this photo is everything that Ryzal Yusoff currently owns. That is a conscious choice he made a couple of years ago.

In the linked article Ryzal explains how he got from owning as many things as most other westerners do, to 86 possessions. He also explains what he chooses to keep and how he reasons when buying new things.

Would you like to live like this, having just a few possessions that you can stuff into a bag? What would you keep?

» This is everything I own — fits into one backpack – Ryzal Yusoff – Medium

(Photo by Ryzal Yusoff)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-18 15:54

I am considering going backpacking after university! It is scary to think that I'll have to limit myself to a similar amount of items, I do however think I would want to take a little bit more. It's important to have some luxury items that can act as a pick me up for when you're feeling down. 

For me, toiletries to make myself feel clean and refreshed would be important. I also have a few skincare items that prevent me from getting bad spots that I would want to add.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-02-19 10:34

Perhaps you will bring less tech stuff? 🙂 No drones, drone controller, action camera, USB hub or gimbal. And if you leave the guitar you will save lots of space to put other things in the guitar case.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-02-19 12:54

#2 I have an action camera with quite a few accessories but I definitely would be leaving the guitar haha.

All the best, Leia

Emo
2019-02-21 16:43

Not even so little as 860 items at home, but when I travel I want as little as possible and other people ask me if that is all I have for the whole time. My answer is that I am just going to stay a week or two, not moving there.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Leia
2019-02-23 00:09

#4 Travelling can be stressful and having extra stuff to deal with can just take out the enjoyment.

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: