Annons:
Tag:Β minimalist-living
Read 711 times
Evelina
2019-02-14 14:25

How to make a color scheme for minimalist capsule

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

I have been really interested in buying things that are within the color scheme suited for my eye color, skin color and hair color. Unfortunately, all of the minimalist wardrobes on youtube for instance normally only consist of white, greys, creams and black. I simply can't wear greys and white. I don't think it suits me and I always stain light coloured clothing. Thank goodness I'm a deep autumn! Its a mix of my favourite colors and they are dark in color. 

1. In order for you to figure out what color scheme best suits you, you can go on a website and upload a photo of yourself. 

2. The next thing is to visualise clothing with your style and those colors. The best way to do this is to make a board on Pinterest with colors matching your color scheme. 

It's is important to find clothing with a lot of neutral colors and add pops of other colors so you can easily mix and match your outfits. 

Here is my Pinterest board for my Deep Autumn Capsule Collection

Although black isn't meant to be part of the deep autumn color scheme, I added it because I love wearing black and it matching well with other things.

With colorwise.me, you become your own stylist. Explore your personal coloring and take your beautiful palette everywhere with our top-rated mobile app.
  • Edited by Niklas 2022-02-08 10:10
Annons:
Niklas
2019-02-18 12:03

The way I have understood black, it goes with all colors. Have I misunderstood?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-02-18 12:32

The color scheme idea is meant to suit your skin color, hair and eyes. Technically according to this, black doesn't suit me as well as someone else. If I remember right black is for deep winters. 

But its not really a hard fast rule just something to keep in mind. I just like the idea behind it because it helps me to remember to not buy certain colors like bright pink or blue. If there is a clothing item that I really like and the options are bright red or khaki. I am going to go with khaki because it will suit me better (even if I like the item in red) and it will better match my other clothes according to the color scheme. 

But you're right that black tends to match every color. Laughing That's why I am keeping it in my wardrobe! I just love how versatile it is.

Niklas
2019-02-18 12:43

Aha! I like black because it doesn’t take much thought to wear. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-02-18 15:49

I really love this board! Could I please follow it on Pinterest? I think your colour palette is very similar to mine.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-02-18 16:09

Yeah go ahead! I have been trying to add things from stores as well. πŸ™‚

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β