Annons:
Tag:Β minimalist-living
Read 832 times
jordan
2019-02-20 21:04

Habits for life

Here Matt D'Avella (THE Minimalism guy who produced the award winning documentary on Netflix) talks about gaining habits for life. He mentions a method which I think is very handy, and can be used when learning anything.

With habits, especially around the new year time, it is easy to pick up too many things too fast, so he suggests just one thing, for THIRTY days.

I tried this with something simple at first (drinking the right amount of water each day), and think it has helped me immensely!

While it isn't necessarily 'minimalist' directly, the habits you have may contribute to a more minimalistic lifestyle :)

Annons:
Niklas
2019-02-21 11:04

Very good tip. I too think that is the right way to go. Doing to many things at once will make it much more difficult.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-07 14:01

Exactly!

He has given an update on his latest habit grind, this time it was the cold showers!

I definitely couldn't do this!

Niklas
2019-03-09 11:04

When I read your comment I immediately thought NO! Then I watched the video and he made it sound almost enjoyable. I still probably won't do it, but who knows. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-13 00:58

#3 I definitely won't do it either, but I thought the shock would last longer than it actually did, maybe it isn't so bad after all!

Niklas
2019-03-13 19:45

Well, since people around here ”bathe” in holes in the ice on lakes in winter, I guess shower water must be tolerable in wherever Matt D'Avella lives. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-18 22:06

That's true I guess Laughing out loud

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β