Annons:
Tagminimalist-living
Read 881 times
Evelina
2019-07-25 13:43

Furniture-Free Minimalist Apartment Tour

What do you think? For me, I think this is not all that practical. But it is interesting to see and it makes you really think about whether you need all the pieces of furniture in your home or not.

Annons:
Tammie
2019-07-27 06:34

I would not want to go that extreme into minimalism. CryingI like having a bed and a couch!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-07-29 22:40

I do feel like maybe this is a step too far! I don't think that a hammock would be the ideal piece of furniture to sleep in for your back. Seeing the completely plastic free cupboards was aesthetically pleasing though, and something that can be done by pretty much anyone irrespective of their lifestyle.

Niklas
2019-07-30 14:45

Haha, I couldn't Help but think it was a parody when I saw it. If it were not, it would be great fun making a parody version of it. 😂

I have two shoes. One for each foot.

This is my empty shelf collection. I keep it in a cupboard to avoid it cluttering the room.

I own an ebook that I keep in my Kindle. That way, it stays out of sight when I'm not reading.

I sleep in a hammock made of thin air. If I get tired of having it hanging across the room during the daytime, I can roll it up and use it as a yoga pillow.

As you can see, there is no living room table or chairs. When I have friends over I just draw a chalk square on the floor where they can sit.

The Christmas gift wrapping room has these handmade bamboo shelves for gift wrap paper rolls. They are empty now since I don't celebrate Christmas.

My sister and I share this apartment. Whenever we get into a fight, or I get annoyed with her, I powder her face white, so she blends in with the walls.

I wonder how long she has lived like that.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-07-30 16:23
jordan
2019-07-31 01:05

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Scroll to top
Annons: