Annons:
Tag:Β minimalist-living
Read 760 times
Evelina
2019-07-25 17:33

How to Make Your Space Feel Simple: Minimalism (video)

Really like these tips especially about blank white walls and clearing counters off!

• Edited by Niklas 2022-02-08 10:16
Annons:
Tammie
2019-07-27 06:25

I like it in theory but in practice I find it difficult to do!Thinking

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2019-07-27 16:03

Yeah I agree. I am constantly putting away my boyfriend's things he is always leaving out lol. But, on the other hand, I do think that have less trinkets and decorations out that just collect dust will Help reduce the clutter it my flat. We have a huge open bookshelf that just collects dust and stuff that doesn't belong there.

jordan
2019-07-29 22:47

I have been able to declutter on a small scale with my desk! As I spend a lot of time there, often I tried to keep everything within reach of my seat. I found that it looked a lot better and I even became more productive by moving things away as I wouldn't be tempted to touch them anymore haha

Niklas
2019-07-30 17:36

With a family, it isn't as easy, but I want to have only things we frequently use visible. Decorations should be kept to a minimum, but having things that are both beautiful and useful is okay. We have paintings on one living room wall and in the staircase, but nowhere else. Almost all of our walls are white. We have put in two extra south-facing windows to make the house lighter than it originally was. We want to have chairs, sofas, or stools in every room and entrance hall. Being able to sit or lie down is very important, no matter where you are. Instead of a kitchen table and dining room chairs, we have a sofa and an armchair in the kitchen. Both our living room sofas are convertible to comfortable beds and you can easily fall asleep in them without making any conversions. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-07-31 01:10

#4 Even in the hallways? Maybe I'm just used to English architecture, but I don't think any seating arrangement would fit in our narrow corridors!

Niklas
2019-07-31 11:47

#5: Yes, there's always room for a stool. πŸ™‚ Swedish entrance halls are usually squareish, unless we're talking about an apartment.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2019-07-31 12:06

#3 I totally agree about freeing my desk of clutter! I only keep a small table too green house with a couple plants in it and an extension cord! Everything else going on the bookshelf next to it. Although that small bookshelf is full of clutter to do my boyfriend’s stuff lol πŸ˜…

jordan
2019-08-01 00:28

#7 I have the same story but for my room in general around my desk haha! If only my cable management was better it would look a lot tidier elsewhere.#

#6 I see! I think every house I have lived in has had a narrow walkway to the rest of the home, so it didn't occur to me in my head.

Niklas
2019-08-01 22:46

#8: After seeing lots of British homes on TV and video, it feels like I know what all of them look like. You enter the door and there us a narrow staircase on the left side of the hallway. Beside the stairs, there's a corridor-like passage into the house. To the left, directly after the entrance is the living room. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β