Annons:
Tagminimalist-living
Read 1044 times
Evelina
2019-08-27 11:29

How to convince non-minimilast boyfriend

I need Help convincing my boyfriend to Help me go through the storage room in the basement. 

We haven't gone through it ever and we moved in several years ago to this apartment. Our storage closet inside our apartment is getting really full despite me going through it, organising and getting rid of stuff. 

I want to be able to put some of the apartment closet stuff down in the basement storage but it is filled to the brim with stuff we do not use ever. 

What do I do? Straight faced

Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-27 12:49

Write a note and put it on the fridge.

Note to tenants of this apartment:

All items in the storage room that has not been labeled with the owner's name by noon coming Sunday will be discarded or given to charity. Label anything you want to keep with your name. If you label a box full of things, you will get to keep the box, but not the unlabeled things in it.

- The Landlord

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-08-27 12:50

😂😂😂😂 perfect! We shall see how it goes!

Niklas
2019-08-27 12:54

Or start a garage sale (loppis) and let them buy anything they want to keep.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-08-27 12:55

But let him buy things before you let outsiders make bargains.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-08-28 22:26

I know that money doesn't always equal happiness, but maybe saying that you could pool the money together for the things you don't need and put it towards something you do might Help convince him a little?

Otherwise #1 is a fantastic idea Laughing out loud

Evelina
2019-08-28 23:30

Great ideas Niklas and Jordan! I am going to wait till the weekend to pressure him Laughing out loud

Annons:
Emo
2019-09-10 15:53

Has he left you? Laughing out loudWinking If not, why?

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Evelina
2019-09-10 16:55

Lol we did end up going down there two weekends ago and we threw some stuff out. We made a deal to go through one box every weekend.

jordan
2019-09-10 21:41

Glad to hear a compromise has been met! It will look a lot neater after every week as well and seeing progress is always encouraging!

Scroll to top
Annons: