Annons:
Tag:Β minimalist-living
Read 779 times
Evelina
2019-08-30 11:40

How to dress to make yourself appear taller (video)

Dearly Bethany on youtube has a fantastic series where she provides tips for us short people πŸ™ˆ on how to dress to appear taller. I think it is a fantastic way to Help minimize your wardrobe too because it helps narrow down what to wear for your body and what not to wear.

• Edited by Niklas 2022-02-08 10:09
Annons:
Niklas
2019-08-30 14:03

Aaaahh! I wrote down all her tips and then lost it while switching between apps. Here they are anyway:

• Tuck in T-shirt.
  • Wear skin colored shoes with pointy toes.
  • Roll up pants.
  • Roll up sleeves.
  • Wear one-color outfits.
  • Vertical stripes.
  • Wear pants on waist instead of hips.
  • Longer necklaces.
  • Hem pants to show more ankle.
  • Wear slimmer tops.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-08-30 15:48

Great, thanks for that! Although I guess you personally don’t need these tips since you quite tall πŸ™ƒ Maybe there are tips for tall people to look less tall, not sure how desirable that is though. I think perhaps most people want to be tall I guess πŸ˜…

jordan
2019-08-30 18:18

I never knew about the pointed toe tip! I don't think that would work for me as my feet are disproportionate to my height however Laughing out loud

I wear a lot of cropped trousers nowadays, so I guess that's the main way I try to look taller!

Niklas
2019-08-30 18:20

#2: πŸ™‚ I think you could reverse those tips to get the opposite effect. Then, to look shorter and more overweight you would: * Let T-shirt hang loose. * Wear shoe colors that contrast with your skin. * Roll down pants. * Roll down sleeves. * Wear two or more color outfits. * Horisontal stripes. * Wear pants on hips instead of waists. * Short necklaces. * Have pants legs lengthened to hide ankles. * Wear overly large tops to hide your figure.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β