Annons:
Tagminimalist-living
Read 891 times
Evelina
2019-09-02 16:57

Sezane Fall Collection 2019: Talk Through

Dearly Bethany just released a talk through the new fall collection for the French brand, Sezane. Sezane has been a growing boutique in the last few years, known for their chic feminine clothing, which is worn by many influencers, such as @prettylittlefawn. It is a brand similar to Everlane, in that the brand uses good quality fabrics and creates fashion that will last. I’ve been reading about it a lot on Reddit, and several people recommend Sezane for their 100% silk shirts, as well as their shoes and jeans. However, a few have said that their wool mix sweaters are extremely itchy. I do love the waffle v neck silk white top. If I didn’t stain white so easily I would be more tempted to buy that one! Have you heard or have any experiences with Sezane?

Annons:
Leia
2019-09-03 13:15

I've never heard of the brand but it's refreshing to see shipping is free to the UK given that is based in the US.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-09-03 15:21

#1 Everlane? Yeah in fact they recently started providing that. I went the boutique in San Fran and tried on quite of few things. Sad to say but most items fit me pretty awkwardly. I did purchase a 100% silk crepe blouse that I love. But I heard that they will really Help you online to find the correct size for you if you provide your measurements.

Scroll to top
Annons: