Annons:
Tagminimalist-living
Read 898 times
Evelina
2019-12-05 12:54

Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas?

I have noticed when I ask family and friends what they would like for Christmas it seems like more and more people ask for less or nothing at all every year. I think we are getting more aware of how much waste Christmas produces. Here are a few gift ideas that might Help create less waste: Glass mason jars - they can be used to store a lot of things and they don’t need to be wrapped since they can be tied with a string Bamboo tooth brush Organic cotton socks Spice mixes in glass jars Homemade baking mixes (minus the fresh ingredients like butter) in glass mason jars Favorite loose teas in glass or metal with metal mesh infuser Dried vegetables for soup lovers in jars Coupons or gift cards for creative classes (pottery, drawing, glass blowing, etc) or for fitness classes (yoga, boxing, self defense) or for self-help or spiritual sessions (mindfulness workshops, etc) Wooden cooking utensils Staple kitchen items that will last for years, such as a cast iron skillet, a steel wok, a cast iron Dutch oven, a Romertopf clay pot, wooden block cutting board, quality kitchen knives without plastic. — a lot of these items can be found in thrift stores too, they might need a little love before you gift them but if you find quality items, a minimalist would surely appreciate them! You can also find reusable containers like metal jars and glass mason jars at thrifts stores. Any more ideas?

Annons:
Marinas Mix
2019-12-06 16:41

I used to pay for trees to be planted in Tanzania and then tell my stepdad how many I got him that year.

Hostess at Bead Craft

Evelina
2019-12-06 17:07

#1 great idea! I’ll have to add ”donations to a good cause in someone’s name” to the list

Evelina
2019-12-10 12:56

Thought of a couple more ideas: Tickets or giftcards for the ballet, sports, or the movies Giftcard to a restaurant, wine and cheese tasting or other similar foodie experiences Audiobook membership, digital book membership or online magazine/newspaper memberships 😊

Scroll to top
Annons: